V12.0.17 / 14.0.8 / 16.0.5 Changes 3-APR-2017
- Addressed issue that cause get/change error on wSpellTrigs (#20170975)
- Added check to ensure SpellCheck does not generate an error if Windows is missing MSXML2.DLL, or cannot access the internet (#20170928)
- SpellCheck now automatically disables invalid SpellCheck locations, and provides more detailed messages about the issue (#20170129).
- Setup window now provides more informative error messages for potentially invalid spell checking locations
- Updated WW Internal Resrouces