Release Date: 6-MAR-2021
GP Versions: 12/14/16/18
LeanMFG Build: 3.49
* MOEntry: Adjusted calculations performed when allocating costs to multiple outputs to improve accuracy when percentages extend to 5 decimals. The calculation change affects allocation by Quantity, Shipping Weight, and Fixed … more...
Release Date: 22-FEB-2021
GP Versions: 12/14/16/18
LeanMFG Build: 3.48
* MOEntry: (1) changed behavior of Output QTY field for Lot Controlled items. Previously if a Lot Number had been entered for the Output QTY, and the QTY was subsequently changed, … more...
Release Date: 23-NOV-2020
GP Versions: 12/14/16/18
LeanMFG Build: 3.47
- Compatibility Release for 18.3
Dynamics GP Versions: 12/14/16/18
LeanMfg Build: 3.46
* GL Posting journals now use the posting journal setup options to control whether they print to screen, printer, file, etc.
With the release LeanMFG will uses the same build number … more...
V12.2.93 / 14.2.68 / 16.2.46 / 18.2.13 / “GP Next” 21-MAY-2020
* Error Log window enhancements for MORI: added a contains search, sort by date, restrict by date, and an option to hide errors only for completed MOs.
* This … more...
V12.3.44 / 14.3.33 / 16.3.23 / 18.3.15 / “GP Next”
* Addressed issue in the posting routine that left records stranded in the IV Transaction Bins Work table.
* Addressed issue in MO Inquiry window that could cause the Costing … more...
V12.2.43 / 14.2.32 / 16.2.22 / 18.2.14 / “GP Next”
* Added a new routine that runs after posting completes to validate that the MO History table was correctly updated with the document numbers from the posted transactions
* Variance … more...
We were busy in 2019 writing software for you! A major task was preparing new releases of all of our products for “GP Next”. We also added 28 NEW features across 9 of our products!
Below is a recap of … more...
V12.2.42 / 14.2.31 / 16.2.21 / 18.2.13 / “GP Next”
* Fixed issue with installer that generated an “invalid length parameter” error (#20200711)… more...
V12.2.41 / 14.2.30 / 16.2.20 / 18.2.12 / “GP Next”
* Fixed two case issues that caused errors in a binary sort order database (#20198902)… more...
V12.2.40 / 14.2.29 / 16.2.19 / 18.2.11 / “GP Next”
* MO Entry: removed dependency of the posting process on the having the MO Entry window open so that it can be used to with integrations to automatically post MO … more...
V12.1.39 / 14.1.28 / 16.1.18 / 18.1.10 / “GP Next”
* Compatibility Release for “GP Next”
* Addressed issue in installation routine that caused SQL error (“Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function”)(#20193743)
* Addressed issue that … more...
V12.1.38 / 14.1.27 / 16.1.17 / 18.1.9
* MO Doc Type Setup: Added two new options, “Disassembly Wizard: Remove Non-IV Items” and “Disassembly Wizard: Reverse Non-IV Costs”. The first option will cause the Wizard to create a Disassembly MO that … more...
V12.1.37 / 14.1.26 / 16.1.16 / 18.1.8 Changes
* MO Inquiry: Addressed issue that caused it to not show correct Totals at the bottom of the Outputs scrolling window.
* MO Entry: Addressed issue in the Posting routine that was … more...
V12.1.36 / 14.1.25 / 16.1.15 / 18.1.7
* Disassembly: Changed how the disassembly routine calculates output quantities for the original raw materials. Previously it calculated a ratio of the Qty To Disassemble divided by the Original Qty To Build from … more...
V12.0.35 / 14.0.24 / 16.0.14 / 18.0.6
* MO Entry: addressed issue that could cause an “imbalanced transaction” at the GL under the following circumstances: (1) Multi-currency is not enabled, (2) Functional Currency Decimal Places (FCDP) is two, (3) Labor … more...
V12.0.34 / 14.0.23 / 16.0.13 / 18.0.5
* MO Entry: (1) Addressed issue that caused error “Cannot insert value NULL into column TRXQTYTL” after clicking the Build Picklist button when using a Multi-product BOM that has no input or output … more...
V12.0.33 / 14.0.22 / 16.0.12 / 18.0.4
* Disassembly: addressed issue that prevented selecting a “split lot” for disassembly.… more...
V12.0.32 / 14.0.21 / 16.0.11 / 18.0.3
* Install/Upgrade: added checks for temp tables remaining from a prior upgrade to prevent an attempt to re-upgrade the tables (#20183874)
* MO Entry: addressed Illegal address for field ‘BuildPicklist’ in script ‘AbortForShortages’ … more...
V12.0.31 / 14.0.20 / 16.0.10 / 18.0.2
* Addressed error “Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function” during installation when the Batch Header table has records with blank Batch Numbers (#20181010)… more...
V12.0.30 / 14.0.19 / 16.0.9 / 18.0.1
* First GP2018 Release
* Item Engineering: (1) creating Item Engineering records is now REQUIRED. Missing Item Engineering records will generate a warning to that effect if they are used in MO Entry.… more...
V12.0.29 / 14.0.18 / 16.0.8
(1) Item Engineering: fixed issue that prevent scrolling buttons from moving through records, fixed typo in text on window
(2) Updated WW Internal Resources… more...
V12.0.28 / 14.0.17 / 16.0.7 Changes
(1) Updated WW Internal Resources.… more...
V12.0.27 / 14.0.16 / 16.0.6 Changes
(1) Updated WW Internal Resources. Product will now be fully functional in <TEST> company databases.
(2) Item Maintenance DELETE: added control on the Delete button to check for use of the Item in BOMs. … more...
V12.0.26 / 14.0.15 / 16.0.5
- BOM Maintenance: Removed ‘required’ property from Draw From/Post To sites. Sites can now be entered on the BOM Header, or Lines, both or neither. Sites set on the BOM Header or Lines are given precedence
V12.0.25 / 14.0.14 / 16.0.4
- MOEntry: fixed registration key issue that caused the “Serial-Lot Copy” option to not display on the GoTo Button
- BOM Maintenance: (a) fixed illegal address error when the window is closed while the treeview is displaying
V12.0.24 / 14.0.13 / 16.0.3 Changes 7-SEP -16
- BOM Maintenance & BOM Inquiry: fixed issue that could cause GP crash when displaying a deep Bill of Materials.
- Updated WW Internal Resources
V12.0.23 / 14.0.12 / 16.0.2 Changes 3-AUG-16
- Update for BOM Export utility
V12.0.22 / 14.0.11 / 16.0.1 Changes 25-JUL-16
- Updates for GP2016 (v16)
- Development & Support discontinued for GP2010 (v11)
- BOM Maintenance & Inquiry: added functionality to export entire exploded