V12.1.25 / 14.1.16 / 16.1.11 / 18.1.2 / “GP Next” Released 23-SEP-2019
* Compatibility Release for “GP Next”
V12.0.24 / 14.0.15 / 16.0.10 / 18.0.1
* First GP2018 Release
* Added new tables to the archive. If an MO has already been archived using a prior build, the archive routine will “catch up” on the new tables the … more...
V12.0.23 / 14.0.14 / 16.0.9
(1) MFGDA now keeps a record in the live company of the document numbers moved to the archive database, and uses that record to prevent re-use of document numbers. Users are no longer required to … more...
V12.0.22 / 14.0.13 / 16.0.8
(1) Updated WW Internal Resources. MFG Data Archive can now be run without registration keys in <TEST> companies.… more...
V12.0.21 / 14.0.12 / 16.0.7
(1) Added check during log-in that user has appropriate permissions on the Archive Database. User receives warning if the security check fails.… more...
V12.0.20 / 14.0.11 / 16.0.6
(1) Peformance Improvement: added Setup option to control frequency of progress updates. Testing found eliminating all progress updates reduced time to archive each MO by about 21%, from 2.58 seconds to 2.03 seconds.
(2) Updated … more...
V12.0.19 / 14.0.10 / 16.0.5
- Addressed issue with IVIC0101 and MOP30301 archiving that caused the archive to fail on those tables
V12.0.18 / 14.0.9 / 16.0.4 Released: 16-DEC-16
- Added check that the Archive Database is still specified in setup, that it is valid, and that the user has access, before allowing the user to open the MFGDA Archive MO window, or
V12.0.17 / 14.0.8 / 16.0.3 Released: 29-NOV-16
- Performance improvement: optimized archiving of IVIC0101 and MOP30301 by forcing use of primary key.
V12.0.16 / 14.0.7 / 16.0.2 Released: 20-OCT -16
- Added check during login that archive db still exists, and disables