Customer PO and SOP Order Lookup by Customer ID
Description of Need:
Acme would like the following enhancements to the SOP Update Utility:
- A Lookup on the Customer PO field that will only show Customer POs on SOP orders that belong to the entered Customer ID.
- Restrict the SOP Order From/ To lookups to only sales orders that belong to the entered Customer ID.
- A third radio option to allow removing an item number without having to add a new item is needed.
Description of Solution:
- A lookup and customer lookup window will be added to the Customer PO field so the user can search for Customer PO values that are found in the Sales Order Header table where the Customer ID equals the ID entered in this window.
- The Sales Document Numbers window will be modified so that when opened from the Utility window, it will only display orders where the Customer ID (and Customer PO, if entered) matches the one entered in this window. All other orders will be removed from the list.
- A third radio button option will be added to the window to allow removing the item number entered in the top half of the window. When this option is selected, the Add Item Number and fields below it will be disabled.
- The functionality described above is intended for the GP Desktop client.
For information on this customization, or any other WilloWare customization or product, please contact us at: