MFG PowerPack is a Suite of modules for enhancing GP Manufacturing and its connections to Field Service, Inventory, Purchase and Sales. Within MFG PowerPack is a collection of Manufacturing Tweaks, which are smaller enhancements.
- Auto-Create Routing Header: after entering the Item Number in the Routing Sequence Entry window, the system will auto-create a Primary Routing Header if one does not exist.
- Default Primary Routing: after entering the Item Number in the Routing Sequence Entry window the Primary Routing will display automatically.
- Edit MO Status Allocation Override: Automatically override shortages (if system setup allows for this), when Releasing Manufacturing Orders.
- Edit MO Status Options: When working with MO Planned Orders in the Edit MO Status window, this Tweak adds the ability to (1) Select which Scheduling Preference to use when Creating MOs, and (2) Override the default MO Description (which normally is set to the MRP-MO Number) with a user entered value.
- Equipment Zooms: If Field Service is installed, Additional Menus are added to several Serial Number Inquiry windows to provide quick access to the Field Service Equipment Record.
- Item Maintenance GoTo BOM: adds a GoTo menu option on Item Maintenance to open the Manufacturing Bill of Materials.
- Indented BOM Report: creates an exploded Bill of Materials report from the BOM Maintenance window, showing each subassembly indented below its parent.
- MO Receipt Outsourcing Warning: when creating an MO Receipt, it checks for Outsourcing Purchase Orders that have not been received, and warns the user if one exists.
- MRP Query Default: Create an MRP Quantities Query to store values such as the MRP Quantity (i.e. ATP Total), a Site restriction and a Planner ID, and have that Query pull-up automatically when the MRP Quantities Query window opens.
- PO Gen Remove MO: PO Generator does not consider quantities being made on Manufacturing Orders when it creates PO suggestions. This tweak provides an integration between PO Generator and Manufacturing so that the Quantities on MO are visible in PO Generator, and also can be automatically subtracted from suggested PO quantities.
- Posting Journal Settings: adds setup options to control whether or not the posting journals print when posting an Manufacturing Component Transaction (Issue/Reverse Issue), a Manufacturing Order Receipt, or Manufacturing Order Close.
- Prevent MO Delete: ensure a contiguous sequence of MO Numbers by preventing users from deleting MOs.
- Remember MO: remembers the last used MO Number on MO Entry so you can use the GoTo to access multiple windows without having to re-enter the MO Number.
- SOP Transfer – Keep Date: normally when a sales document is transferred, GP resets the In-House Due Date and Customer Promise Date to be the same as the Requested Ship Date. This Tweak ensures the dates retain their original values during document transfer.
- SVC RMA Rolldown Site: adds an option, when changing the Site ID on the RMA Header, to roll-down the new Site to all of the lines on the RMA.